You have a question?
Digital hand-tachometer rotaro T
|Measuring range||1 - 99,999 min-1 RPM|
|Measuring accuracy||±0.02 % (bzw. ± 1 Digit)|
|Measuring distance max.||600 mm|
|Measuring principle||optical / mechanical|
- Basic device with holster
- 10 reflective tapes
- Adapter for mechanical measurement
- Special mechanical adapter for threads, glass or other fiber and wire
- Measuring tip, measuring funnel, wheels (0,1 m and 6“)
- Extension shaft
- 2 x 1.5 V batteries, Type AA
- Case with protective foam
- Calibration certificate
- Operating instructions
The digital hand-tachometer rotaro T is just as useful when setting up plants and machinery as during service jobs, monitoring manufacturing processes or in development laboratories. Example applications include measuring the rotational speeds of engines, pumps and turbines, as well as of mixers, centrifuges and conveyors; it can also measure the velocities and lengths of all kinds of threads, sheets and belts.
Using a special adapter, the rotaro T can measure the lenghths and velocities of yarn, wire and glass or other fiber.
A detailed description of how to use the digital hand-tachometer rotaro T can be found here: