REPAIRS / REWORK PROCESS (RMA)
If you wish to return products for repair or rework, please complete the following request form and follow the instructions below:
- The shipping costs of the shipment must ALWAYS be paid by the sender.
- The return must contain a delivery note indicating sender information, brief description of the detected problem and contact person.
RHEINTACHO reserves the right to return repairs / reworks that arrive without documentation and any indication.
REPAIR / REWORK QUOTES
- If rootcause analysis does show that the returned item has not been damaged, RHEINTACHO reserves the right to charge a general fee of 150,- EURO per case. The same applies for returns where the quote is not accepted and repair/rework will not be executed.
- The item will then be returned to the customer based on Incoterms FCA.
- All repairs whose quotes have been sent and have not been answered within 6 months will be recycled.
RETURN OF REPAIRED / REWORKED UNITS TO THE CUSTOMER
Once the items are analyzed, the repair quote accepted, and the repair finished, RHEINTACHO will return the repaired unit:
- By carriage paid if the repair / rework is under warranty (Incoterm DAP)
- By carriage due if the repair / rework is not under warranty (Incoterm FCA)
- The receipt of the products does not constitute any acknowledgement of a defect or damage for which RHEINTACHO is responsible.
- Any measures to remedy defects shall be taken in addition to the above provisions exclusively on the basis of our General Terms and Conditions as well as on individual written agreements between RHEINTACHO and the customer.