Digital hand-tachometer rotaro Te
|Measuring range||1 - 99,999 min-1 RPM|
|Measuring accuracy||±0.02 % (bzw. ± 1 Digit)|
|Measuring distance max.||600 mm|
|Measuring principle||optical / mechanical|
- Basic device with holster
- 10 reflective tapes
- Adapter for mechanical measurement
- Special mechanical adapter for elevator and rope measuring up top 8 mm diameter
- Measuring tip, measuring funnel, wheels (0,1 m and 6“)
- Extension shaft
- 2 x 1,5 V batteries, Type AA
- Case with protective foam
- Calibration certificate
- Operating instructions
The digital hand-tachometer rotaro Te is a device for measuring rotational speed and velocity, as well as length. The compact device has two measuring methods. One is optical, and therefore non-contacting; the other is mechanical using an adapter and various probes.
Using a special adapter, the rotaro Te can measure speed and length of ropes up to 8 mm diameter, e.g. in elevator applications.
Typical applications of the rotaro Te are service and maintenance work within the elevator systems.
A detailed description of how to use the digital hand-tachometer rotaro Te can be found here: