Powerful electronics give the stationary XENON stroboscopes high illumination intensity. Because of the extremely short flash duration you get a precise sharply defined image however fast the movements are.
Drill holes on the underside enable the stroboscope to be mounted firmly on your equipment. The additional tripod connection means you can move the stroboscope to different locations.
- Frequency: 0 … 12,500 FPM (flashes per minute)
- Exceptional light intensity
- High image definition due to short light duration (< 5 μs)
- Flexible use
- Homogenous illumination
- Additional control options
- Optional: UV inspection, series connection